Quay View Holiday Apartment Booking Conditions
- Quay View is a self-catering holiday apartment in Weymouth and must be used as a private holiday residence for the occupation only of the persons specified on the booking form (The Customer’s).
- The number of persons occupying the apartment must not exceed eight, for which beds and linen are provided. Any exceptions to this must be agreed with the proprietor or his representative at the time of booking.
- The Customer and all other persons shall vacate the apartment no later than 10.00 am on the departure date without any prior warning or process of law.
- The customers car(s) is parked outside the property for a short period during arrival to unload luggage at the customer’s own risk and all personal possessions are left on the premises at the customers’ own risk.
- No responsibility is accepted by the proprietor or his representative for any accidental mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises, whilst engaged in any activity therefrom, or for any illness or injury arising from cause whatsoever.
- Under no circumstances may any customer hold a party at or in the apartment.
- The proprietor or his representative may cancel the booking if the apartment becomes unsuitable for the occupation due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control, such as flood or fire damage. In such a situation a full refund will be made of all sums paid. The proprietor will have no further liability to the customers.
- If, for any reason outside of the control of the proprietor or his representative, the apartment is not available to the customers on the date of their confirmed booking, the proprietor or his representative will offer alternative dates, waiving any administration charges for the service. The customers will not be entitled to any further claim from the proprietor.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of payment and Booking Form signed by the Customer, an adult who will occupy the apartment and who accepts these Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons who will occupy the apartment.
- A 25% deposit is payable at the time of booking and the balance (plus the £150 security deposit) is payable at least two months before the commencement of the hire period. In the case of bookings within two months of the hire date, the full cost of the hire is payable at the time of booking. If this is not received by the due date, the booking may be cancelled, and the deposit lost.
- All credit card payments carry a surcharge of 2%.
- The Customer undertakes to maintain and leave the premises, furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same condition and state of cleanliness as at the time of arrival. The Customer will compensate the Proprietor for any damage or breakages or excess cleaning that, in the sole judgment of the Proprietor or his representative, is required.
- The Customer shall ensure that smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment.
- The Proprietor or his representative shall be permitted to enter the apartment in an emergency, or with prior notice for urgent maintenance.
- Cancellation Policy:
All deposits are non-refundable
• Guests cancelling up to four weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 50% of the balance payment.
• Guests cancelling up to two weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 25% of the balance payment.
(We strongly advise all Customers to take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.)
- If the Customer fails to observe any of the Booking Conditions, the Proprietor or his representative shall have the right to require the Customer and all other persons immediately to vacate the apartment without compensation.
- Except as otherwise required by law, the Proprietor accepts no liability for personal injury, for loss, theft or damage to property, for loss or theft of money, or for loss of any other kind.
- The Customer shall report any problem promptly to the Proprietor or his representative. Every reasonable effort will be made to promptly resolve the problem. The Proprietor accepts no liability for any alleged problem reported after the Customer has vacated the apartment.
Making a booking of the apartment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
GDPR: Any information given by you at the time of booking is never used for any other purpose than your booking. This information will not be passed to any marketing firms.
- This Booking shall be governed by English Law.